Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Dog Treats For The Win!

Ok, so I felt bad that I was making everyone fat from eating the things that I baked for this blog, and then I realized what about my puppies (they aren't puppies the are actually really old). I decided to make some baked treats for them, I had everything in the pantry and the cool thing is that you know whats in the treats for your dogs. My dogs are super picky one hates sweet potatoes, one loves sweet potatoes. You get it, they only agree on one thing, and that is peanut butter. So I made peanut butter + carrot cookies for them. They looked cute and smelled great as they baked and that got the dogs really excited as they baked.

Peanut Butter Carrot Dog Treats




Another great thing about these dog cookies is that it literally has four ingredients that you have in your pantry and you can also customize these to what your dog enjoys.  So let's start with what you need.

Peanut Butter Carrot Dog Cookies

  • 1 cup flour
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 shredded carrot
  • 1/3 cup chicken broth (or any flavor)
  • extra flour for dusting and to prevent dough from sticking




First in a large bowl mix together peanut butter, carrots, and flour 




Now add in your broth and mix together


Now pour dough out onto floured surface (*Dough will be sticky, just add flour)

With a rolling pin, or your hand flatten out dough


Preheat your oven to 350F

Now with a cookie cutter or knife cut out whatever shape you'd like the cookies to be and place them on a parchment lined baking tray

I added shredded carrots to look like sprinkles


Now bake for 18 minutes at 350F




Let the cookies cool down and let your dog enjoy.

Ramsey really liked these


Daisy loved the little bite sized ones
This was his second one and he went crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment